Some tweaks & changes
As I begin to work on taking “Adopt Without Debt” to the next level, I’m making a few changes – all meant to better serve adoptive families.
1) In the next day or two this site will merge with my personal blog – juliegumm.com (adoptwithoutdebt.com will still work and will direct you to information on the book, how to purchase etc.)
2) My personal blog will become less of a “web journal” and more focused on the themes of adoption, adoptive family live, living debt-free & generously, and social justice. All the posts from this site are already imported and can be found in the “Affording Adoption” category. Helping adoptive families afford adoption will continue to be a main theme of my personal blog.
3) I’ve created an author Facebook page to connect with my readers and other adoptive families. Please go Like the page.
Some things will stay the same…
- You can follow me on Twitter @JulieGumm
- You can “like” Adopt Without Debt on Facebook
- I LOVE to hear from my readers and adoptive families with their ideas and questions. Email me!