The list of adoption grant organizations is constantly in flux so this list may not be 100 percent accurate. Sometimes organizations shut down completely. Sometimes they aren’t accepting applications because they have no funds.
The main grants that I point people to are:
- Both Hands Foundation
- Gift of Adoption
- Lifesong for Orphans
- Show Hope
- Reece’s Rainbow Adoption Ministry (Special Needs)
If you’re interested in learning more about adoption grants the #1 piece of advice I can give you is to head over to Resources4Adoption.com. Cherri Waldrod is the grant guru and spends enormous amounts of time researching the grant organizations, vetting them to make sure they’re active.
Cherri has put together a downloadable chart of 60 grant & loan organizations which you can purchase for $20. Once you purchase the chart you get all the updates for free when new organizations are found. FIND OUT MORE.
Other grant organizations:
- A Child Waits Foundation
- Affording Adoption Foundation
- Ava’s Hope
- God’s Grace Adoption Ministry
- Golden Dawn Adoption Assistance
- Hand in Hand
- Help Us Adopt
- His Kids Too!
- Katelyn’s Fund
- Lost Stork Foundation
- Lydia Fund
- National Adoption Foundation
- Orphan Impact
- Our Creator’s Hope
- Parenthood for Me
- Sea of Faces
- The Micah Fund
- The Sparrow Fund
Here is a list of a few grant organizations that seek to help families in specific areas of the country or a specific targeted group.
- Adoption Funds for Ministers – Southern Baptist Ministers and Missionaries
- Caroline’s Promise – North & South Carolina
- Ibsen Network - Washington State
- Kinsman Redeemer – Missouri
- Kyle Reagan Foundation – Indiana & Tennessee
- Titus Task Foundation – Northwest Arkansas
- Topeka Community Foundation – Kansas